You can get your ID and passport photos taken for your application in Burbank. We can help you renew your U.S. passport. Just bring your old passport,
Your passport photo is a vital part of your passport application. To learn more, review the information below on how to provide a suitable passport photo to avoid passport processing delays. The acceptance of your passport photo is always at the discretion of the U.S. passport agency.
Travel.State.Gov recommends you use a professional passport photo service like Pack and Ship All to ensure your photo meets all the necessary requirements.
If you are applying for a U.S. Passport, you must provide one (1) photo. passport photo requirements include:
- In color
- Printed on photo quality paper
- 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size
- Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (between 25 and 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
- Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
- With a neutral facial expression and both eyes open
- Taken in clothing that you normally wear on a daily basis:
- Uniforms should not be worn in your photo, except religious clothing that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline, unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn for your photo.
- Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons (a medical certificate may be required)
- Glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses or by removing the glasses or by turning off the camera flash.
Review the Passport Photo Examples to see examples of acceptable and unacceptable photos. Photos copied or digitally scanned from driver’s licenses or other official documents are not acceptable. In addition, snapshots, magazine photos, low quality vending machine or mobile phone photos, and full-length photographs are not acceptable. (beware of some free passport photos or online passport photos as they may not be in compliance)
Change of Appearance In Your Passport Photo
Your passport photo may not be accepted at the border if your appearance has changed significantly or if you cannot be identified from the photo in your current passport.
If you cannot be identified from your current passport photo, you should apply for a new passport, even if your old one has not yet expired (appropriate passport fees required).
You may have to apply for a new passport if, from the time of your last passport photo, you have:
- Undergone significant facial surgery or trauma
- Added or removed numerous/large facial piercings or tattoos
- Undergone a significant amount of weight loss or gain
- Made a gender transition
If you feel that you can still be identified from the photo in your current passport, you do not need to apply for a new passport. For example, growing a beard or coloring your hair would not constitute a significant change.
If the appearance of your child under the age of 16 has changed due to the normal aging process, you do not need to apply for a new passport for him or her.
Let us provide professional passport photo service you need to have a correct ID Photos. You can have the photos you want, ready for you in minutes. Whether you need a photo for your domestic or international passport or ID Photos for your work or profession, you can get everything you need with us.
Professional passport photo service for your application
- Two color Digital Photos per set
- United States passport photos
- International passport photos
- ID photos (Photo Identification)
- Ready in minutes